Our campaign has been spreading rapidly with significant support across Davidson County and is entering its final stretch. We are approaching our goal, but…
WE STILL NEED YOUR SUPPORT!
Here are five things you can do TODAY:
1) Gather 10 petitions from your neighbors, friends, or family THIS WEEK (May 10 – May 17). To do so, please call 615-802-8453 right now to speak to one of our team members to arrange for us to bring you petitions. Otherwise, you may download and print the petition yourself. All signatories must be Davidson County voters and must write their FULL address (street address, city, state, zip) as it appears on their voter registration. You can arrange with us to pick up the petitions by hand by calling the number above, or you may mail them to the following address by Wednesday, May 13:
P.O. Box 282216
Nashville, TN 37228
2) Download, print, and fill out the petition with YOUR name, address, signature, and date, and mail it to the address above.
3) Call us at 615-802-8453 to arrange to gather signatures at your congregation or community organization. The final day that you can gather signatures is May 17. We will arrange to come gather your signed petitions the same day. Please call us at the number above TODAY to arrange pick-up.
4) Go to Alkebu-Lan Images Bookstore at 2721 Jefferson St. Mon-Sat 10am-7pm and Sun 12-6pm or BookmanBookwoman in Hillsboro Village at 1713 21st Ave S. Mon-Tues 10am-6pm, Wed-Fri 10am-8pm, Sat 9am-8pm, Sun 10am-5pm, and sign our petition! Just tell a store employee you would like to sign the Ban the Box petition. And be sure to browse the shelves of these fine businesses too!
5) “Like” and share our Facebook page with your friends.
We have also been in the news lately, and have received public endorsement from almost every Nashville mayoral candidate. See below:
Nashville Mayoral Candidates Endorse Ban the Box
Thanks for your help, Nashville. We can’t do this without you! Please lend just a few hours of your time to help us Ban the Box. Call 615-802-8453 today to make arrangements with a member of our team.